All About 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
What is Rudraksha
The Rudraksha is powerful and famous not only in India but all over the world. The Botanical name of the Rudraksha tree is Elaeocarpus Angustifolius. The seeds of these trees are used as Rudraksha beads. Each Rudraksha has a certain number of faces, called Mukhi (‘Mukh’ in Hindi means face). Rudraksha beads are said to be Lord Shiva’s eye. ‘Rudra’ means Lord Shiva(also called Rudra) and ‘Aksha’ means Eye. The association of Rudraksha with the Divine Lord comes immediately to all devotees. The auspicious Rudraksha has many healing powers, protects the wearer, aids in spiritual growth, good health and of course the blessings of Lord Rudra/Shiva flow to the wearer. The Shiva Purana, Shrimad Devi Bhagavatam, Upanishads, Vedas and other ancient Hindu texts are replete with how powerful the mystical and magical Rudraksha is. It is no wonder then that the Rudraksha has been worn since time immemorial by Rishis, Munis and people in a powerful position.
As written in the Shiva Mahapurana, Vidyesvara-Samhita Chapter 25, Parts 61 to 90 Shiva told Parvati, “My love, any God can be worshipped with the Rudraksha which is dear to the five Gods ( meaning Ganesha, Surya, Devi, Vishnu and Shiva) as well as other Gods.
About 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is rarely found and as each Rudraksha is ruled by a Hindu deity, it is ruled by the guardian of wealth Lord Kubera. He is also known as Dhanadhipati and it is believed that He is also the treasurer of Heaven. Lord Shiva is said to have granted Lord Kubera this blessing and portfolio, so much co, that Goddess Laxmi showers Her blessings of prosperity and abundance with the consent of Lord Kubera. He is also known as King of Yakshas and looks after the distribution of wealth, food grains, Gold, Silver, Gemstones and riches.
Every person wishes to possess wealth and riches. Wearing the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha blesses the wearer with wealth, luxuries, all pleasures of life, accumulation of wealth and all material abundance. It is said that if a person who is considered poor materialistically, wears the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha, it can work to make the person rich. Though rare, 21 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal is considered of superior quality and the Java 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is also well known. As per Astrology, this Rudraksha is ruled by planet Venus, who is the planet of love, luxuries, name, fame, prosperity. This makes the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha a desirable Rudraksha by those who can afford it, as they are high on price.
Wearing a genuine, natural Rudraksha is important to have its desired effect and so should be bought only from a trusted Rudraksha seller.
Benefits of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha
When it is worn as a Pendant, Bracelet it acts on the body as it is directly in touch with the skin. Whoever believes in the power of the Rudraksha is free to wear it, as it is a bead beyond religion, caste and creed. Just like Lord Shiva embraces all humanity and everything that exists so does the Rudraksha give the benefits to anyone who wears it with faith. The rarest of rare 21 Mukhi Rudraksha bestows the wearer with rich benefits:
- The wearer is showered with wealth, riches, prosperity.
- It opens the door to opportunities which bring material abundance
- Luxuries fill life, good luck and success follow everywhere in material aspects, bringing in profits from ventures.
- As this Rudraksha is associated with Planet Venus, it protects from malefic effects of a weekly placed Venus in the Birth-chart or Kundli of a native. To enhance the power of Venus, wear this brilliant Rudraksha.
- A wealthy person is a victim of jealousy, known and unknown. The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha has the attribute of protecting the wearer from black magic and the evil eye.
- It helps to accumulate wealth and ensures that the wearer is able to retain wealth.
- It heals many diseases.
- Anxiety, stress is relieved and replaced with confidence in the wearer, by wearing it.
- Name, fame, prosperity comes easily to the wearer of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Wearing it improves fertility and heals diseases and ailments related to the reproductive system.
- The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha blesses with the enjoyment of all pleasures and fulfils desires of the wearer.
- Lord Kubera is the custodian of the wealth of all three worlds, which include, below the surface of Earth wealth too. Therefore, precious metals like Gold/Silver etc., Gemstones add to the wealth.
- Wearing the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha also helps to keep legal problems at bay.
- Hereditary wealth or wealth of the family is one more gift of the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be the dwelling place of the Divine Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh, others Gods and Goddess, that makes the Rudraksha an excellent blessing from the Divine world, which the wearer stand to gain from.
21 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
॥Om Yakshaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaya Dhanadhanyadhipataye
Dhanadhanyasamriddhim Me Dehi Dapaya Svaha॥
Cleaning Rudraksha Beads
The Rudraksha bead is sure to collect dirt and dust with regular wearing. To clean Rudraksha, in a clean vessel(metal), soak the Rudraksha for at least 7-8 hours. Then with a hard brush clean it gently. Dry it under the fan or you may use the hair-drying to dry it faster. Apply Olive oil or Sandal oil with a smaller soft brush and your Rudraksha is ready to wear again.